Sidewalk Cafe Encroachment

About the Permit

A restaurant that wants to use part of the public sidewalk for outdoor food service is required to obtain an annual permit from the Zoning Administrator at the Public Works Administration office. An application form with a plan drawn to scale and proof of insurance is required.  There is no fee for the permit.