Awards and Prize Money
- The awards ceremony will take place no later than 10:45 a.m.
- Triathlon awards: Overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd, Overall Masters and top three in each age group.
- Duathlon awards: Overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd, Overall Masters and top three in each age group.
- AquaBike awards: Overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd - no age group awards.
- Relay awards: Overall 1st, 2nd and 3rd
- Prize Money - Masters are eligible for both masters and open overall awards including prize money.
- Triathlon/Duathlon Sprint: Overall male and female, $100
- Triathlon Sprint/Duathlon: Runners-up male and female,$50
- Triathlon Sprint/Duathlon: Third-place male and female, $25
- Triathlon Sprint/Duathlon Sprint Overall male and female masters $50
An elite class of athletes who have the skills, ability and drive to compete at the highest caliber of competition. Participants in the Elite Sprint Championship Wave will have the opportunity to complete the Rhoades McKee Reeds Lake Triathlon with like-minded champions on an unencumbered course. Athletes will compete for more than $3,000 in prize money for the top 10 Male and top 10 Female elite athletes. Participants wishing to qualify for this wave must meet the time standards below.
Qualifying male time 1:25.00
Qualifying female time 1:35.00
Athletes wishing to be in the Elite Sprint Championship Wave will need to email race director, Betsy Granstra firstname.lastname@example.org with their intent and previous race times.
Prize Money for Elite Sprint Championship Wave
1st Place Male $350, 1st Place Female $350
2nd Place Male $300, 2nd Place Female $300
3rd Place Male $225, 3rd Place Female $225
4th Place Male $150, 4th Place Female $150
5th Place Male $130, 5th Place Female $130
6th Place Male $120, 6th Place Female $120
7th Place Male $100, 7th Place Female $100
8th Place Male $80, 8th Place Female $80
9th Place Male $70, 9th Place Female $70
10th Place Male $50, 10th Place Female $50