I think I have a water leak. What should I do?
Water leaks from the stop box, located in the right of way, to the home are the homeowner's responsibility. Contact a licensed plumber for repairs. Leaks from the stop box to the main are the City's responsibility. Contact Public Works Operations Monday through Friday between 7:00 AM and 3:30 PM at (616) 940-4870. From 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM contact Public Works Administration at (616) 940-4817. Evenings and weekends call the emergency number (616) 949-7010.

Show All Answers

1. Something is wrong with my water meter (leaking, loud or not working).
2. I need to have the water to my home turned off by the City, what do I do?
3. I've noticed that my water has an odor, what do I do?
4. How can I obtain a Water Quality Report?
5. The water pressure in my home seems to be low. What can I do?
6. My water seems to be discolored, what can I do?
7. I think I have a water leak. What should I do?
8. Has the water been shut off to this property? (This is a common realtor question.)
9. A storm drain appears to be backed up, what do I do?
10. I would like to drain water from my property the street. What do I do?
11. My sewer is backing up, what do I do?
12. I'm having an issue with my sump pump. What can I do?