A storm drain appears to be backed up, what do I do?
Storm drains are commonly clogged by yard waste debris that should not be placed in the street. Residents can help unclog these drains by using yard tools. Debris removed from drains should be placed in a yard waste container and put out on the regular yard waste collection day. If there is still an issue, call Public Works Operations Monday – Friday between 7:00 AM and 3:30 PM at (616) 940-4870 or submit a request below.

Show All Answers

1. Something is wrong with my water meter (leaking, loud or not working).
2. I need to have the water to my home turned off by the City, what do I do?
3. I've noticed that my water has an odor, what do I do?
4. How can I obtain a Water Quality Report?
5. The water pressure in my home seems to be low. What can I do?
6. My water seems to be discolored, what can I do?
7. I think I have a water leak. What should I do?
8. Has the water been shut off to this property? (This is a common realtor question.)
9. A storm drain appears to be backed up, what do I do?
10. I would like to drain water from my property the street. What do I do?
11. My sewer is backing up, what do I do?
12. I'm having an issue with my sump pump. What can I do?